Monday, January 08, 2007

Wierd life. Wierd world. Wierd people.

Man, if only I didn't have to go to office. I could have rushed down or something. I don't know. It might not really be useful, but at least I can be there. But I ended up being stuck in camp. And despite the possession of an "internet comp" in office, I can't even log on to hotmail to send any emails. And I cldn't call the man during office hours. And when I finally can call him, he's not in office. And when I finally emails him, he has an auto-reply telling me he's on leave. I just hope my boy there can endure it man, for now. Be strong. There's people out here waiting for you, and trying their best to get you out. Strength buddy.

It really seems wierd how parents can want to hurt their child. Its odd. But if you folks seem to have given up on him, his friends haven't. If u decide you can't be bothered with him, we will take over. But no need to send a person straight to hell when helping hands abound.

5 comments:

KC said...

actually i was thinking, maybe the parents are just unsure of what to do in such a situation. so they sorta take the so-called 'textbook' way of tackling the problem - but not knowing if it's a good or bad thing?

i don't think there was much malicious intent, just lotsa misunderstanding

lol said...

hmm, I don't know really. I really do hope too that his parents haven't just decided to drop him off their hands. U know, I was once almost as bad off as Ryan, maybe worse. But my parents never gave up, and my mum especially never ever considered sending me into IMH.

KC said...

*mutters something about how other parents can just secretly confiscate the sharp stuff from one's room then pretend everything's alright again, and the only help he got was from his really good friends and thankfully that was just barely enough*

oops just ranting. but well, seriously, it's really tough for one to know the right thing to do

Anonymous said...

yeah, it is tough call 4 any1 to make.
he needs treatment but he refuses 2 admit it. perhaps, slashing himself is his subliminal msg 2 the parents n friends that he needs help.
i dun think any1 has given up on him - parents or friends. the only person who nearly gave up is himself.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a follower of some stompers' blogs and Ryan's was 1 of them.

Bruddero is right... blatantly right as a matter of fact. Nevertheless, IMH would not solve the problem at its root. Ryan has been there and done that... obviously, the problem was not solved.

This may be old-fashion, but LOVE do conquers all.

When you guys visit ryan, please, i beg you, to get the message across to his parents. Thank you so much.

- a supporter