Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Feeling oddly tired and sick. Might have been struck by some blasted flu virus. Oh wells, whatever. Anyways, I finally bought Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence by Dream Theater! Ridiculously expensive at $39.90 , but considerably cheaper than the $53.90 I saw at HMV on Sunday! Might seem a little idiotic to buy songs which I already possess, but well, those were obtained from the ususal online sources, and I believe that if ya really love a band, at least ya gotta own a legal copy of their music right! See, I'm not such a immoral pirate!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw on gono's blog that he added my to some syndicate stuff. Wow, when did blogging become to complicated! I remember when I started blogging like 3-4 years ago (my old blog!) , adding marquees to my blog seemed the pinacle of blogging technical skills already! Haha, guess I've been a voyeur for too long, and with the long lapse in blogging, am now completely left out of the loop! In any case, thx for linking me, gono!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was planning to narrate the 1st half of my past year now. However, oddly, I can't think of where to start. Guess I'll just leave it to another time.

No comments: