Wednesday, January 03, 2007

They don't want me here

Oh, posted to G2 branch here, and its apparent no one there really wants me there. G2's an intel branch, for the uniniated, and normally they are sent outfield for training and stuff, which PES E folks like us are not allowed to participate in. Hence the folks are quite unwilling to put effort into training someone who can't do anything for them when the need arises. The chief clerk of G2 is planning to talk to the overall chief clerk about this, hoping to transfer me out. Not that I'm complaining. The dudes here are completely different from the folks in JCAC that I'm used to. Not different in a repulsive manner, just that they seem more "mature" I guess. I can just feel that the leisure topics they have amongst themselves are completely different from those amongst the JCAC folks. Prolly more along the lines of clubbing than the best way to slack :D. And oddly, every dude there is enormous. One of the guys had an arm that was prolly twice or trice the size of mine. And that's prolly pure muscle mass. In fact, I'm prolly the shortest, smallest, and thinnest guy there lol. So I'm not complaining if they want me out. The disparity between me and them are simply to great to ignore.

No comments: