Saturday, January 20, 2007

haven't really had the chance to blog recently. the sleep schedule of 10/11 - 4 + work schedule of 7.30/8 - 5/5.30/infinity means that I rarely surf on my comp nowadays...

------------

In any case, a certain bout of pensive thoughts struck me again recently. I suddenly realised that I'll be 20 this year. 20? Yet I can still get by on public transport paying student fares, and many people (including the nurse at ryan's ex-ward) believe me to be in the range of 14-15! And honestly, I wld rather remain that age.

-------------

I was supposed to head out with ryan, kc and twinkle today to chill around (and shop haha) at vivo. Took a nap at around 2+. then woke with this massive stomach cramp at around 3+ coupled with a sore throat and green phlegm-jammed throat! WTF. The weekends man, the weekends, and I get sick? Now, I would be letting off fireworks if this were monday or something, but lord, oh lord, aren't you a cruel jerk. Hopefully you'll see the error of your ways dude, and redeem yourself quickly...

No comments: