Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sam dude, for ya.

Instead of a diet plan, this is more like a daily schedule actually.

Wake everyday MAX at 6.00am

Coffee + whatever low-cal sugar sub only.

6.30. Jog or walk around the neighbourhood. Min about 1 hr.

7.30. Bath and more coffee.

8.00 200 ml of non-fat youghurt on strawberries (low GI fruit) + Apple with skin ON. Actually, anything that keeps below 200kcal, discounting the fruit, is good.

From now till noon, free time. Hungry? Eat carrot(no cooking, no peeling of skin) or celery or apple! Or drink coke LIGHT! In fact, even if not hungry, also drink coke light or eat carrot. Caffeine raises ya metabolica rate. Carrot and celery are effectively negetive calorie. I think apple shld be too actually, but I'm not sure,cause some apples are so sweet! I was always anal on eating the worst tasting apple...

12-1 Lunch. About 120g chix breast. About 1/2 a head brocolli. 1/2 a zuchinni. Many leafy veg. And asparagus. Actually, any combination of non-starchy veg is cool. They are V hard to digest. Prolly about 250kcal for lunch.

Free time up to dinner. Same routine as btw brekkie and lunch.

6-7 Dinner time! Mushrooms are my prefered food at this time. Or chix breast again. And the same old pile-on-veggy routine. With mushrooms tho, u cld make the total caloric intake about 150 kcal only if ya consider the thermogenic effect of taking in all this veg!

12 Sleep. If ya can last to even later, even better.

Btw, I advise to u indulge greatly on carrots and other vegs considered -ve calorie on this diet. Altho there might be this side effect...ahem..............(ask ryan hahaha)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tks for showing me ur set of diet plan, I think it's better rather compared to mine. Perhaps I should folo this. Thks Again!

Anonymous said...

anyway, u guys sure like COKE LIGHT! Y not try applying to advertise coke light on ur blog (can earn $$)

Anonymous said...

Regarding the overweight thing, I think I am not. I'm 1.7m with 68KG! I targeted 60KG. Haiz... ...

Ryanryan said...

OMG OMG OMG hahahaha coughanalcapacitycough =P