Thursday, October 19, 2006

Coca-Cola Co., U owe us for making ur Coke Light sales so good!













This is prolly the PRIMARY diet of eating disordered folks.

And I'm certainly starting to believe that ED and recovering ED folks make up the largest market for coke light.

Me, for one, have alrdy down this entire 1.5L bottle of coke light , bought this early around 6am, and am starting on my SECOND stash of coke light. And I actually drink this amount of coke light each day. You might guess I'm prolly severely eating disordered now? I mean, who the hell drinks that much coke light a day? I admit I'm not totally recovered, but the last time when this was my primary diet was when air was always a large portion of my diet, and that is years past alrdy. Its the FREAKING addiction which that darned coke light caused that I cannot kick. And although it has been "relegated" to a supplementary component of my daily food/drink intake, it's still an incredible amount.

You owe us for your sales, Coca-Cola Co. Oh yes...

1 comment:

Ryanryan said...

=s it's a feat to drink 100cals of coke light in like 3 days....

*huggies* and we did it!

PS 500ml of coke light= 4.7cals