Saturday, May 12, 2007

Needlework your way,
crumbling away,
like...pie crumbs?

lol...

I wanna play like Kirk, wanna play like Petrucci, wanna play like Slash, wanna play like a host of other shredders! Just tried playing master of puppets. Puppets felt tortured by me, and declared a leave of absence from me until I can learn to play bah bah black sheep, much less MOP.

Anger,
misery,
you suffer unto me.

Delirious figure wavering in the wind,
seeks pain, relieve.
Interwoven with optimism and pessimism,
mind of two worlds it vacillates.
The fall of the scythe,
or the arrival of the stork,
portentous clouds,
or wispy foam?
This life that I forsake?
Or forsaked?
This life that I regain?
Or regained?

Past and future converges and diverges,
present never stabalises.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Great writing. Glad to see you like waiterrant. That is one of my favorite writer's blogs. Anyways, take care and I will stop in again soon.

Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!!

are u this generation's john keat??!!

hahahahaaa poetry man ;)

anyway, bring more veggies with u to work! jus in case u gotta work til midnight and ur frikking hungry, u still have sth to chew on to avoid potential faintings!!

*hugs* take care ok and DONT OVERDO the exercise!!!

-ag