Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Act I

I'm begging you, from the bottom of my heart,
to find me beauty find me truth.
Because I need to lead a life,
I need to lead a life now.

Yes, I'm begging you.
From the bottom of a heart torn asunder.
Torn and putrified.
Almost.

Oh yes, I'm begging you.
To find me true beauty,
to find me truth.
So that I may have back my heart,
of eternal hope,
and not one,
of spiralling dread.

So please,
I'm begging you,
drag me out from this false reality,
return me to my true fantasy,
because I forgot why I lost you.

Prologue - Act I

Once,
when I wielded power,
I forgot what power was.
Holding it without consideration,
I lost it without consideration.

Anasthesized I was,
I sensed something,
but did nothing,
for the senses are thus immuned to triggers.
And thus began a slip from reality.

Prologue - Act II

Swarmed with walking men,
swarmed with talking humans,
swarmed with sentinent beings!

I felt a gaping hole within me!

Prologue - Act III

My novocaine wore off...
...and the post-surgery truth struck mercilessly.

Dazed and confused I was.
I did not think it possible to worm my way back.
Yes, I would have been satisfied to crawl, to snake my way back like the spineless creature I have become,
For I was brought to my knees.

Prologue - Act IV

And crawl this worm did,
like a peripathetic traveller,
he migrated from point to point,
scavenging for lost pieces of crystals,
the shattered memories of his.

And astoundingly,
a map gradually emerged.

Prologue - Act V

The gaping wound recovered slightly;
entropy washed away some painful memories.
So for a moment in time,
this worm became conceited,
and believed he had learnt to walk.
Proudly he stood,
with no backbone.
But a worm is small,
and a vertically balanced worm has great resemblence to standing.
So the surrounding audience applauded him.
Awashed with pride as he basked in glory,
This worm felt it possible to be moses
to guide his fellow people to a new world.

Prologue - Act VI

A slight breeze,
the worm wavered,
but still stood.
"I definitely have reached a new milestone!' , thought the worm.
A gale followed,
the worm bent backwards,
but eventually maintained it vertical stance.
"Well, I have seen humans fall backwards too! What happened to me was normal!" , thought the worm, convincing himself.

Prologue - Act VII

The air started drying,
portendous of a simoon.
The worm knew but did not believe.
The worm then believed, but placed trust in a wall of sand.
The worm lost trust when the sand wall disintegrated and returned to hit its builder with maglinant vengence, but decided to wisely abandon reality.
The worm can stand!

Prologue - Act VIII (Conclusion)

A worm stood against the unbridled might of a thousand horses.
Stinging pain and acrid dryness the worm felt.
Unsurprisingly,
the worm lost its footing.
Of course,
it was not lost without a good fight,
and a good fight that worm sure made,
but just as 300 men could not stop an army,
a worm is still a worm,
and it cannot battle the merciless hunger of destructive nature.

The worm lost its grip finally,
but it still gripped hard,
the map it had painstackingly gather.
Unfortunately,
the storm did not have to be as painstacking in ripping apart that map.

Still, the worm saved a portion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one day when I'm free from all my stupid exams ... during my supposedly "LONG BREAK", i'll analyze your entries.

then i'll double check with u on the analysis.

i wanna see if i've lost my lit skills. HAHAHAHAHA =P

but anyway...take care, ok?

*BIGGEST HUGS*

-anagem